Wingra classrooms are designed to create a safe and stimulating environment. Each classroom includes a group area for whole class meetings, a classroom library, computers, large windows, and a loft.
Space is reserved for learning centers which are stocked with a changing assortment of materials related to the current topic of study.
The school currently enrolls about 120 students, ages 5 to 14, equivalent to kindergarten through eighth grade, in four mixed-age levels, with two classrooms each.
To contact a staff member, call 608-238-2525 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nest is made up of Rooms 100 and 102, for our youngest students, ages 5 to 7:
- Nest: Debbie Blitz, Kim Cotant, and Colleen Pardun teach in the Nest.
- Contact all Nest teachers: email@example.com
The Pond is made up of Rooms 101 and 103, for students ages 7 to 9:
- Room 101: Weslie Cymerman & Tresi Smyth
- Room 103: Angela Baker & Tresi Smyth
- Contact all Pond teachers: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lake is made up of Rooms 105 and 107, for students ages 9 to 11.
- Room 105: Lisa Kass & Andrea O'Brien
- Room 107: Claire Weiss & Andrea O'Brien
- Contact all Lake teachers: email@example.com
The Sky is made of Rooms 200 and 202, for our oldest students, ages 11 to 14.
- Room 200: Kathy Oker
- Room 202: Allen Cross
- Room 200 and 202: Sagan Pizzingrilli
- Contact all Sky teachers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about our all-school classes: