Who Can Answer Your Questions
You have questions? We have answers! Consult this list to find out who can best help you.
Wingra staff email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school phone number is 608-238-2525.
Check with your child’s classroom teachers if you have a question or concern related to
- Your child’s classroom (daily schedule, field trips, etc.)
- Your child’s experience at school (class work, interactions with others, a conflict, or problem)
- Curriculum at your child’s level
Check with Mary Campbell, Interim Head of School, if you have questions related to
- School policies, realms of authority/decision making
- Long-range planning and building projects
- Independent schools/progressive education (wider context)
- Board of Trustees
Check with Rachel Weinberg, Admissions & Program Coordinator, if you have questions related to
- School program (big picture curriculum, extra-curricular activities, progressive education at Wingra)
- An incident with your child that required a report
Check with Elizabeth Garcia, Administrative Secretary, if you have questions related to
- Attendance/school day appointments
- School-day medication
- Hot lunch/pizza
Check with Bonnie Schey, Business Manager, if you have a questions related to
Check with Rebekah Young, Communications & Marketing Coordinator, if you have questions related to